turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ttiwasaki

My transmission didn't go through Reason: Duplicate Social Security Number: A tax return with the same Social Security number has already been submitted

How can I return through turbotax if Duplicate Social Security Number: A tax return with the same Social Security number has already been submitted
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My transmission didn't go through Reason: Duplicate Social Security Number: A tax return with the same Social Security number has already been submitted

Did you file a stimulus registration return already  ?       And are now trying to file a real return ? 

This is the case for me, does that mean I already filed my return for 2019?

@Mattjduarte wrote:

This is the case for me, does that mean I already filed my return for 2019?

If you used the IRS non-filers website to register for the stimulus and now are trying to file a 2019 tax return, then see this TurboTax support FAQ for how to proceed - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies