My IRA was rolled over to another IRA and it shows up as non-taxable income. Wil this affect my medicare deductable?

I transfered an IRA from one company to another. I received a 1099R and entered the amount in TurboTax. It shows up in my total income even though it is a non-taxable event. Will this apparent increase in total income affect the amount that I pay for medicare? If so, should I just remove it from the Fed Tax Return since it is a non-taxable rollover? 

No.  Because it does not appear in your AGI, it won't affect the amount your pay for Medicare.

You must report the Form 1099-R and the rollover, otherwise the IRS may treat it as taxable income