Solved: My husband gets a monthly distribution from his retirement. How do I answer the question in the software "what did you do with the money from ________ Retirement?

My husband gets a monthly distribution from his retirement. How do I answer the question in the software "what did you do with the money from ________ Retirement?

He hasn't rolled over any of his retirement, he didn't cash out, and he didn't convert any of it.  He leaves it where it is and gets a monthly distribution.  How do I answer this question?

You would answer "did something else with it".

The most important aspect of that question is that you did not move the money to another retirement account.