Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mjdirusso

My FLI contribution is 92 and my SDI contribution is 150, but the system only allows 29 and 60 respectively. It appears the system is not updated for 2020 maximums.

2019 max was 29 for FLI and 60 for SDI, but now is 216 and 351, respectively.  Please advise, and the system doesn't allow me to proceed with amounts higher than 29 and 60.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My FLI contribution is 92 and my SDI contribution is 150, but the system only allows 29 and 60 respectively. It appears the system is not updated for 2020 maximums.

You'll have to come back and go thru the form again after the NJ forms are updated to include the higher amounts allowed for 2020.....right now they are using 2019 values...but the NJ forms aren't expected to be final/updated until 28 January....could even be later.  Since the IRS isn't expecting to start until 12 Feb, you have time and shouldn't attempt to file until after that date anyhow.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Due to be fixed 29 January...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/payroll-reminders/help/new-jersey-sdi-tax-and-fdi-tax/00/1807763

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies