Ok a "G – Direct rollover and direct payment"
You need to go back and EDIT the questions that follow the 1099R as unless it was rolled over to a Roth IRA is would be non-taxable.
So double check that when you edit this area and make sure you did not answer it was a Roth IRA (as long as it was not).
To EDIT pension and annuity Payments (1099-R)
- Click on Federal Taxes
- Click on Wages and Income
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
- Then carefully answer the questions that follow.