Solved: Money taken from my retirement plan was needed to live on and pay bills due to a work place accident.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxandbetsy

Money taken from my retirement plan was needed to live on and pay bills due to a work place accident.

I have been on workers comp since the accident, but that wasn't enough.  Before the accident, my job required overtime on a regular basis which helped to pay bills.  I had to drop my Aflac insurance, since I couldn't afford the premiums anymore.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

Money taken from my retirement plan was needed to live on and pay bills due to a work place accident.

No, a qualified disaster is a Presidentially declared disaster, such as a hurricane.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

No, a qualified disaster is a Presidentially declared disaster, such as a hurricane.

View solution in original post

VolvoGirl
Level 15

Are you entering a 1099R for a withdrawal?  That is a known issue https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7253580 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings