Mary did tax reform fraud thrift and im disposing ...

Veronica Bejarano

Mary did tax reform fraud thrift and im disposing is get my stimulus check from IRS.GOV I'm SOCIAL security benefits ssi payments my name Veronicao birth date <removed> my SOCIAL secur

I need help from IRS.GOV tax my information

macuser_22

This is a public forum - do not post any personal information.

Please return to your post and click those three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your name and other personal information.  This is a public web site; personal information such as your name or someone else's name or email, Social Security numbers, etc. should not be posted here.

Unfortunately, your post is pretty confusing and we cannot tell what your problem is.  My best guess is that you think someone used your information either to file a tax return or to get a stimulus check--- we cannot tell--or did someone claim you as a dependent?  If you can explain more clearly we can try to help.  But no names, no personal information.