Solved: MarriedFilingJointly I paid more SocialSecurity ta...

MarriedFilingJointly I paid more SocialSecurity taxes - 2 employers.My Spouse paid exactly for social sec Tax. Where in turbotax can i include this for refund?

Enter in your Form W-2's as received. TurboTax will automatically do the rest. You will receive a credit for the Excess Social Security or Tier I RRTA tax withheld.

To see this in your return, follow these steps:

• From the left menu, select Tax Tools>
  • Tools>View Tax Summary>
  • Preview my 1040>
  • You will see this on Line 18d "Schedule 3, line 14" of Form 1040.
  • For the details: Scroll nearly to the end, at least 3/4 down to get to Schedule 3.
  • There are worksheets shown in the middle of the form. Line 11 will have your excess social security amount. This amount will be added on Schedule 3.

• From the left menu, select Tax Tools>
  • Tools>View Tax Summary>
  • Preview my 1040>