Solved: Last year when submitting my taxes, I forgot to include my 1099-B form from my investment account. How do I go about submitting the 2017 form, so that I am not penalized?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davery0120

Last year when submitting my taxes, I forgot to include my 1099-B form from my investment account. How do I go about submitting the 2017 form, so that I am not penalized?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
fanfare
Level 15

Last year when submitting my taxes, I forgot to include my 1099-B form from my investment account. How do I go about submitting the 2017 form, so that I am not penalized?

Use 2017 form 1040X to correct or add information to your already filed 2017 tax return.

The blank form in fillable PDF format and its instructions are available at www.irs.gov.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
fanfare
Level 15

Use 2017 form 1040X to correct or add information to your already filed 2017 tax return.

The blank form in fillable PDF format and its instructions are available at www.irs.gov.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings