Solved: It said I over paid my social security and I would get a credit. where does that show up?

jowahu59

It said I over paid my social security and I would get a credit. where does that show up?

When entering my wages from my two employers it said I paid too much money to social security and that I would get a credit back.  I do not see where that credit was given back.

CynthiaR

Excess Social Security and Medicare taxes shows up on Schedule 5 and gets carried over to Line 17 on Form 1040 .  Then it gets added to your refund.

CynthiaR