June 4, 2019 2:43 PM
Having the boxes checked means that you are covered by an employer's plan. It is not difinitive proof that you contributed to the plan. Check Box 12 for one of these codes and an amount that goes with it.
- Code D -- Elective deferral under a 401(k) cash or arrangement plan. This includes a SIMPLE 401(k) arrangement.
- E -- Elective deferrals under a Section 403(b) salary reduction agreement
- F -- Elective deferrals under a Section 408(k)(6) salary reduction SEP
- G -- Elective deferrals and employer contributions (including nonelective deferrals) to a Section 457(b) deferred compensation plan
- H -- Elective deferrals to a Section 501(c)(18)(D) tax-exempt organization plan