Then enter the Form 1099-R manually.
To enter, edit or delete a form 1099-R -
- Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
- Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
- Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
- Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
- On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button
Or enter 1099-r in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to 1099-R
We in the Community have no way of knowing what your account login and password are with the financial institution.
Please do as DoninGA suggested above and just type the 1099-R in manually.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"