mj432

Is my retirement income taxable?

Is my retirement income taxable?  I lived 5 months in Illinois and 7 months in Washington.

Is my retirement income taxable?

Your retirement income may be taxable on your federal return.   Retirement income is not taxed in IL or in WA.

What retirement income did you have?   

Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security  (SSA1099 and 1099RRB) to enter your SSA1099.

To enter your retirement income, Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

mj432

Is my retirement income taxable?

It's a pension.  I don't understand the question "Did you receive Form 1099-R while living in one of these  states?" Is it meant to be when I literally received the form, or when I received the  income?

TomD8

Is my retirement income taxable?

When you received the income.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**