wlabberton1

Is $600 stimulus reportable on 2020 Tax Return (I'm retired so not "unemployment") ?

TT Recap of 2020 income indicates Charitable Deductions of about $20,000 but itemized list shows $28,000.  How come difference?
DavidD66

Yes, although your stimulus payments are not taxable, they should be reported on your tax return.   When you go through the federal review tab it will ask how much you got if any.  Or to enter your stimulus payment in TurboTax, type "stimulus" (without the quotes) in the Search box and hit enter, then click the link that says "Jump to stimulus."

wlabberton1

Appreciate reply; got me where I needed to go THANKS!