madcutabove

In the wages and income section there is no place to indicate that I rolled over my 401(k) retirement funds into an IRA. It only indicates Roth. The 1099's are coded G.

ThomasM

That's okay.  TurboTax only asks you about the Roth because the tax treatment would be different than rolling it into a Traditional IRA.  So if you just answer "no" to the Roth, then that's all TurboTax needs to know.  The code "G" is the key piece of information (direct rollover) and the software will pick up on that and not tax the amount.

ThomasM