Solved: In box 7 on my 1099-R I have a code of 2B what am I suppose to put there?

In box 7 on my 1099-R I have a code of 2B what am I suppose to put there?

It's actually a combination of code 2 and code B.  In TurboTax's drop-down boxes, select '2' in one and 'B' in the other.

In the follow-up be sure to indicate that the distribution is NOT from a Roth IRA.  That question's only purpose under these circumstances is to trip you up.  The distribution is from a Designated Roth Account in a qualified retirement plan like a 401(k), not from a Roth IRA.