spfrogger

If I received a Form 5498 after doing my taxes already through TurboTax, do I need to get back in there and redo them?

Also I would like to know about a 2nd W-2 I received from a job I didn't work at? I did the orientation but my employment where I work now offered me better options, so I stayed. Do I need to file that too? My return will be, I think its either $.48 or $2.64.

Tamcguire

Yes, once you start the amend forms the tracker goes back to zero and will adjust depending on the changes you make to your tax return. It will either show a zero change, or that you owe a portion of your original tax refund back, or that you will be receiving an addition refund it depends on the types of changes that you make.

The federal amend form is set to be available on 2/11/2016.

You will want to wait until after your original payment or refund has cleared to submit amend forms, so you don't cause a delay in your original tax return .