If I qualify for the distance but not the time? Moved in March then retired from company in November but no longer work.

The real question is since I retired from job and no longer work can I still deduction moving expenses since I do not satisfy the time requirement?

No, unfortunately you can’t claim the deduction because, as you suggest, you don’t meet the time requirement. 

There’s a very slim exception if you’re a retiree who was working abroad and you moved to the United States – in that case, you don't have to meet the time test.  I doubt you meet this exception, but in the event you do, there’s more information in “Retirees or Survivors Who Move to the United States” on page 7 of IRS Publication 521, Moving Expenses.