Solved: If I have an imported W-2 showing only health benefits paid on my behalf in 2018 (Box 12a, reason DD), no income earned in 2018, can I delete the W-2 from Turbo Tax?

bwren9

If I have an imported W-2 showing only health benefits paid on my behalf in 2018 (Box 12a, reason DD), no income earned in 2018, can I delete the W-2 from Turbo Tax?

Turbo Tax will not allow me to efile because Box 1 is empty on the W-2.

Leonard

Yes if that is the only information on the W-2 you can delete the form and it will not impact your tax return.

Leonard

bwren9

Thank you so much!