turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If I am under a up to 60 day chosen review .will it take the whole 60 days or is it resolved sometimes sooner ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

169 Replies

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If I am under a up to 60 day chosen review .will it take the whole 60 days or is it resolved sometimes sooner ?

Did you receive anything ?

My 60 days is up today, called the Irs and my representative told me that he has a file a request to the review dept to see why I havent received my tax refund yet and was told that it will take the review dept additional 60 days to respond to this request which puts me up to June 30 2018.

The irs blacklisted turbo tax users because there has been so much problems with thier software, they cry like little girls and say its not true but do websearches for 60 day review letters and almost all the posts are the forum for the irs and turbo tax forums, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck you should probably avoid turbo tax
WillK
Intuit Alumni

There have been some taxpayers that have reported that they have not waited the full 60 days, but have received their return sooner. Keep checking the Wheres my refund for updated information. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My 60 days will b up may1 . Still NOTHING

Mine is up April 23rd and still nothing.

Mine is up the 26th. Nothing here either

has anyone herd anything yet mines is up on may 2 and turbo tax took their money already left me out to dry I will never use turbo tax again

Mine was up today I got nothing. Called the it’s said to call the TAS number on the bottom of the notice tomorrow and they can help me. Said they have the ability to call the dept responsible for the hold and make them release it to me. So we shall see. This whole thing is irritating.

Nothing here yet. So you called the number and they just told you to call the tax advocates. Wtf?

Yea. It’s either that or wait up to an additional 60 days for the referral to that dept to call me with an answer.

I actually called the IRS first but since they have no updates in their system they said to call these people  tomorrow if they still have nothing.

That is so beyond insane and frustrating! My 60 days is up on the 26th so I suppose that's what I have to look forward to.

It’s a pain for sure. Would have been nice to have some kinda warning that this may happen. I just want to know what’s going on.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies