• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mardade

I will never use turbo tax again I am in financial stress because of a payment they took from my account also I still have not received my refund and turbo tax has done nothing to help I am extremely

2 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

I will never use turbo tax again I am in financial stress because of a payment they took from my account also I still have not received my refund and turbo tax has done nothing to help I am extremely

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of TurboTax account fees when you requested to have the fees paid from the federal tax refund - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

SweetieJean
Level 15

Please understand that TT has no control over how fast the IRS (or state) issues your refund; has no authority to intercede with them on your behalf; and cannot wait forever to receive its fees for services that it has already provided you.

Call the IRS to inquire about your refund.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v