I will never use turbo tax again I am in financial stress because of a payment they took from my account also I still have not received my refund and turbo tax has done nothing to help I am extremely

See this TurboTax support FAQ for payment of TurboTax account fees when you requested to have the fees paid from the federal tax refund - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

Please understand that TT has no control over how fast the IRS (or state) issues your refund; has no authority to intercede with them on your behalf; and cannot wait forever to receive its fees for services that it has already provided you.

Call the IRS to inquire about your refund.