• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorepona

I turned 66 years of age two days ago I understand that I cannot qualify for EIC now, if I was 65 at end of tax year 2016, is that correct ? My income is below $33,000.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CherylW
Level 3

I turned 66 years of age two days ago I understand that I cannot qualify for EIC now, if I was 65 at end of tax year 2016, is that correct ? My income is below $33,000.

If you were under 65 at the end of 2016, then you are under the age limit.

See below for the tables for 2016.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
CherylW
Level 3

If you were under 65 at the end of 2016, then you are under the age limit.

See below for the tables for 2016.

jorepona

So, the answer is " yes" to my question, correct ?
CherylW
Level 3

Yes.
jorepona

Thank you so much for responding
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v