I try to enter my 1099-G State Refund amount but get error "Already Entered" however nothing appears on Line 10 of my 1040 form. I did enter it as paid estimated tax.

In prior year I had no problem entering the State Refund amount but this past year was the first I let the state apply the amount to estimated taxes.  I entered that in the estimated tax area and it said it was NOT common but I needed to enter it.  Is that what is not allowing me to enter the Refund in the 1099-G income area?

@gklipp
That should not affect that "Already Entered" notice...(I tried it)

Go to Forms Mode,
Open the "Carryover Worksheet"

In the top table, for your state...what are the $ amounts in columns

b...........c................d.................e................f..............g

Are you using "Business?
...or Home&Business?

Home & Business...I will try this...thank you

I had to go to FORMS and enter it manually. IT wouldnt let me enter when using their Q&A since it said I already entered my STATE refund.. Must be a bug in my version of TurboTax. 

it's an issue in everyone's....but I've been trying to get someone to give me their values on the carryover worksheet , so I can see if it's just a column e entry...or something else.

thank you

How do you go to forms and enter it?

you can only go to forms if you have the PC based software, you can't enter manually with online TTX