Solved: I still do not understand why we are not reporting the additional income on a1099-R of $7,303.20 on the state return. We did report this on the federal return.

normankirk40

I still do not understand why we are not reporting the additional income on a1099-R of $7,303.20 on the state return. We did report this on the federal return.

You information flows from the Federal to the state return.  It may be that your state does not tax retirement income, so that 1099R information does not have to go on your state return.