Solved: I rolled over a company retirement distribution to and IRA. I also sold a portion of another IRA to pay for college expenses. Will the deluxe version handle these?

I rolled over a company retirement distribution to and IRA. I also sold a portion of another IRA to pay for college expenses. Will the deluxe version handle these?

I am hoping to purchase only the Deluxe version since these transactions are fairly straightforward.  Will it work?

Yes, TurboTax Deluxe can handle everything that you mentioned.