jbhankers

I rolled my 401 (K) distribution into a qualified 403(B) Thrift Plan within the 60 days. Why is it showing up as income on Turbotax? Did I not answer a question right?

I entered all the distribution information correctly from the 1099-R; including distribution code G.

It is showing as taxable income on the Form 1040 Line 5b?

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen. Click on Tools. Click on View Tax Summary. Click on Preview my 1040 on the left side of the screen.

jbhankers

Thank you, I saw when I went forward a few more questions in completing the form that it has been included as non-taxable.