Solved: I retired from KRS early at age 62. When I began receiving disability from KRS, they moved it all to count as disability. What do I put in Youngest Retirement Age?

bthompson

I retired from KRS early at age 62. When I began receiving disability from KRS, they moved it all to count as disability. What do I put in Youngest Retirement Age?

BMcCalpin

You need to contact KRS and ask them when the normal retirement age is (at which point, I assume that your disability is switched over to regular retirement).

Different plans have different "normal retirement age", so you need to call them and ask.

BMcCalpin