Solved: I retired from KRS early at age 62. When I began receiving disability from KRS, they moved it all to count as disability. What do I put in Youngest Retirement Age?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bthompson

I retired from KRS early at age 62. When I began receiving disability from KRS, they moved it all to count as disability. What do I put in Youngest Retirement Age?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BMcCalpin
Level 13

I retired from KRS early at age 62. When I began receiving disability from KRS, they moved it all to count as disability. What do I put in Youngest Retirement Age?

You need to contact KRS and ask them when the normal retirement age is (at which point, I assume that your disability is switched over to regular retirement).

Different plans have different "normal retirement age", so you need to call them and ask.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BMcCalpin
Level 13

You need to contact KRS and ask them when the normal retirement age is (at which point, I assume that your disability is switched over to regular retirement).

Different plans have different "normal retirement age", so you need to call them and ask.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings