Solved: I received a W-2 from my exemployer with $0 in all boxes, except box 12 with code DD. I've been retired since 2014. Can I ignore this W-2 or must I list it on my return?

I received a W-2 from my exemployer with $0 in all boxes, except box 12 with code DD. I've been retired since 2014. Can I ignore this W-2 or must I list it on my return?

In researching this issue, I saw this to be an IRS reporting requirement for employers. However it is NOT an IRS requirement to report the group health insurance premiums on W-2 for retirees.  Now if I include this $0 W-2 in TurboTax I will not be able to file electronically but rather by mail.  

Can I omit this W-2 totally as it is only for information purposes and not taxable in any case or must I disclose it?  

You can omit this W2 as it will not allow you to enter it and proceed since there is no taxable income reported on it.