Solved: I received a required minimum distribution and want to report the income. The investment company sent me a form 5498, not a 1099-R. Where can I enter this in Turbotax?

peterbluhm47

I received a required minimum distribution and want to report the income. The investment company sent me a form 5498, not a 1099-R. Where can I enter this in Turbotax?

TomD8

Form 5498 is not entered on your tax return.  If you received an RMD in 2018, you should have been issued a 1099-R.  Contact your investment company.  (You also might find your 1099-R by logging in to your account on the investment company's website.)

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

TomD8