uj127nyc

I received a 1065K-1 form under item 13 are listed 5 different figures. However my Turbo Tax form only allows for one entry. Which figure should I enter from the K-1

I received a 1065 K-1 form, which I'm attempting to enter into my Turbo Tax format.

My problem is Turo Tax only allows for one amount to be entered on line 13T. My 1065 K-1 has five different entries T1, T2, T3,T4 & T5..  All T entries are for different amounts.  Which one do I enter into the single space on the Turbo Tax form?

PatriciaV

Schedule K-1 Box 13 Code T reports Domestic Production Activity. Enter the amount from 13T-1 in the box for that code. 

The next two screens will provide additional boxes for you to enter the remaining subcodes for Box 13T as reported on the "attached statement". 

Generally, the Box 13T additional information will have descriptions that match the row and column headings on the input screen. Match these descriptions closely to be sure you enter the amounts from your K-1 into the correct boxes, as the boxes are not numbered. 

See examples in screenshots below - click to enlarge.

PatriciaV