I receive an error on 1040 w-2 & w-2g summary line 12e due to more than $18500. Instructions say $24500 allowed (in 12e) if over 50 (which I am). Why limited to $18500?

I have $24500 in 12e on my return which is from my W-2. Why am I receiving an error?

I deleted and re-entered my W2. Same problem.

Do you have any other suggestions?  

The main problem is that I’m not able to e-file (and I’ve paid the e-filing fee). I tried to override the entry, but did not work.

Do you have an idea for a fix that will allow me to e-file (to get around this error that is keeping me from e-filing)?

Please respond ASAP. Thank you

This TurboTax error has been resolved for most taxpayers.  Try deleting your W-2 and re-entering it to see if you still receive the error.

If so, you can override the error on the W-2 worksheet, since this form is not efiled, in FORMS modee. 

Here's more detailed info: