antiquesforme

I receive an amount each month from my ex-husband's retirement account from the government. This is asking me questions about rmd, which I do not understand.

Just say Yes it is the RMD.  Anything the pension pays you is considered to be the RMD.

crawford.mike.sd

When you are over 70 1/2 you need to withdraw a certain amount from a retirement IRA or fund that was deferred income ( ie. no taxes have been paid on it).  RMD is that Required Minimum Distribution.  There is a calculation to determine the amount based upon current value of the IRA or fund.  I suspect this is not a deferred income, so you would not treat this as part of a RMD.
antiquesforme

I have checked the box NO and the page is still stuck, it will not go forward or back, now what do I do?