trevhed90

I need to speak to a representative about my state tax payment being taken out of my account not on the designated date.

AshleyRose1

Please allow time for your Tax return to be processed. As long as you filed your tax return by the deadline you will not be penalized because the IRS/State did not withdraw the money by April 18th.

In the meantime, keep an eye on your bank account – if you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after your return has been accepted, call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537 or contact your state tax agency, as appropriate.

To contact TurboTax Customer Support please select the link and follow the directions below. There are several different departments and phone numbers throughout TurboTax Customer Support and therefore in order to get you to the correct department it is best that you follow the steps below:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

• Select your TurboTax platform  

• Ask your question / state your problem, 

• Click Submit. 

• On the next page, choose the Call option and follow the instructions.

You'll then get a toll-free number to a TurboTax expert 

SteamTrain

Anotehr way to check:

What you need to do to check is the following:

1) Save a copy of your tax return to a PDF file on your own computer.

2)  Open that PDF file and look for the State "...Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet.  Not the Federal sheet, the State one.

3) (Picture 1) Look at that sheet, and if it was possible for you to arrange a Balance-Due payment to the state with your tax filing, it will look like the picture displayed here.  Re-check all the account routing numbers.

4)  (Picture 2)  IF it was not possible for you to arrange payment with your filing, or you didn't arrange payment with your filing, then the State "Electronic Filing Instructions" sheet will look like the second picture.  Then you will have to mail in a payment, to the state, or go to your state's tax website to pay.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*