You do not say what kind of 1099 information you need. There are about two dozen kinds of 1099's. A 1099Misc is typically issued by an individual or business for whom you performed work as an independent contractor, so seek a copy from them if you did not save yours. Many of the other types of 1099's are issued by banks, brokerages and other financial institutions from which you can seek copies.
@cobra451- Did you read the replies you got earlier? No one here has access to your account, and no one here can send you copies of your 1099's. Please re-read the replies you already received.
Before filing, You can preview the 1040 or print the whole return
How to get a copy after filing
Or here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.
- Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents" for 2019, look for a link "Add a State."
- Click on "Add a State." (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)
- After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
- Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
- The next screen should offer some options: "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
- See if one of those PDFs has what you need.