paytonpierce2000

I messed up on my taxes and it came up to $0 that I’m getting and I went and tried it again and the second time it said I can have money but can’t do the one with money anymore seeing my soc

Sorry --I would like to say this nicely, but your post makes no sense.  Could you start over and use some shorter sentences that will explain what you did without running it all together?  

KathrynG3

Please double check that you are logged in to the account where all your personal details are stored. It is rare for the tax return to end up exactly at $0.

If you used TurboTax in the past, it is important to use the same Username and Password. It could be that you have logged into a new or different account otherwise. 

You can follow the steps in this Community Article about how many TurboTax accounts do you have

Be sure to start from the beginning and answer the TurboTax questions. That way, everything will be in one place.