taxedmore

I mailed my taxes but forgot to attach the 1099R forms - now what?

AndreaC1

Since you have already mailed the return, just hang on to them until the IRS receives your return. They will contact you if they need those. They only request them if they have tax withholdings listed on them. 

You don't want to send them separately and cause confusion with government. They may not request them but if they need do, they will reach out to you via a letter to let you know and it will tell you where to send them. 

AndreaC1

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~