Solved: I made a mistake entering income data, Social Security income is not correct. I can find no way to back up & correct the error.

jefferyheard

I made a mistake entering income data, Social Security income is not correct. I can find no way to back up & correct the error.

SteamTrain

Log back into your account.

Get into your tax file...then use the selections at the top of the page (picture 1)  to get back to the Wages&Income section.

Your prior SS entry should be shown in that first section for you to edit

.....but if not there, then use the lower arrow to start getting the full menu to show...then it will be in the Retirement section and entered as an SSA-1099

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

@jefferyheard

Did you eventually figure out how to navigate back to the Wages&Income section to fix it?
jefferyheard

No !!
SteamTrain

Log back into your account.