fitzalan

I'm over 70 1/2 and have more than 1 IRA. I only take distribution from 1. How do I report about the other IRA (don't have 5498 yet) as relates to RMD?

fanfare

it doesn't matter what IRA the money came from .

The total taken must add up to the RMD for the total value of your IRAs at the end of the year.
After that there's nothing  special to do.

Note: different rule for 401ks.

fitzalan

So, do I need to report the other IRA amount so they can calculate whether the RMD is enough?

fanfare

No.

There's no place to report that (unless you are attaching Form 8606)

We're all on the honor system here.

ThomasM125

You can only report an IRA distribution in the online version of TurboTax. The distribution would be reported on form 1099-R.

If you made the proper RMD amount based on your investment in both funds, then you don't need to do anything further.

If you didn't take enough RMD, then you need to file form 5329, Part IX to report that. You can find that form in the desktop version of TurboTax. 

You should call your fund managers and ask them to help you determine what your RMD is.