Solved: I'm filing a family trust (both orig Trustees have passed) return and have some 1099R's to enter. I can't find where to enter the taxable income in the return.

I'm filing a family trust (both orig Trustees have passed) return and have some 1099R's to enter. I can't find where to enter the taxable income in the return.

This is the 2nd year for filing the trust return.  1099R's came in for 2018.

"I can't find where to enter the taxable income in the return."

Enter the amount treated as ordinary income as follows:

Click the Federal Taxes tab, click Income, and click the Start button to the right of Other income (see first screenshot).

Enter a description (e.g., 1099-R or the name of the payer) and the amount (see second screenshot).