• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petebratt60

I'm entering for example Meals associated with my photography business individually or should I enter a total amount using one line item. The system really slows down?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MarilynG
Level 11

I'm entering for example Meals associated with my photography business individually or should I enter a total amount using one line item. The system really slows down?

If you have a Schedule C Business, click this link for detailed info on How to Deduct Business Meals and Entertainment. 

Employees are no longer able to deduct out-of-pocket costs for meals in tax years 2018 through 2025 due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that Congress signed into law on December 22, 2017.

[Edited 3/9/2020 | 1:52 PM]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MarilynG
Level 11

If you have a Schedule C Business, click this link for detailed info on How to Deduct Business Meals and Entertainment. 

Employees are no longer able to deduct out-of-pocket costs for meals in tax years 2018 through 2025 due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that Congress signed into law on December 22, 2017.

[Edited 3/9/2020 | 1:52 PM]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v