I'm a substitute teacher. Beside normal payroll deductions, money was deducted to my Teacher Retirement Account. Is that deductible in TurboTax? If so, where do I?

If the retirement contributions were made to a tax-deferred, qualified retirement plan, the amount would already have been deducted from the amount of wages reported in Box 1 on your Form W-2. Since the amount was not counted as income, there is no deduction on your tax return. Just enter all the information from your W-2, exactly as it appears.

Thank You Very Much!