purplegirl81alwa

I'm 76 years old & want to start my own business, what's the income limit I can make without it affecting my social security?

It only affects how much of your SS is taxable.  Up to 85% of Social Security becomes taxable when all your other income plus 1/2 your social security, reaches:
Married Filing Jointly: $32,000
Single or head of household: $25,000
Married Filing Separately: 0

Married Filing Jointly: $32,000
Single or head of household: $25,000
Married Filing Separately: 0
MinhT

Your social security benefits will be affected at all as you are over the full retirement age. 

You can earn as much as you can.

purplegirl81alwa

If I'm over the full retirement age, what is the most I can make without it affecting tiny my social security then?

No max.  You can make as much as you want.  It's only if you are under full age (like under 65) that they will actually reduce your monthly amount if you make too much in the prior year.