Solved: I live in AZ and receive NH Retirement Pension on a 1099-r for disability under the retirement age. what is AZ tax distribution if I made 21039.

I live in AZ and receive NH Retirement Pension on a 1099-r for disability under the retirement age. what is AZ tax distribution if I made 21039.

what would be the state portion (AZ) of Arizona withholdings.  I show Federal withholdings but not state on my 1099-r.  I retired under the age do to disability from the state of NH and receive monthly disability income from my pension

The Arizona allocation is the amount you received while an Arizona resident.