deanl0

I imported 1099-B. Federal review flagged an entry and displayed the 1099-B Worksheet. Does not allow edit. How do I edit the worksheet?

KathrynG3

It depends. In general, return to the original entry and scroll down to the effected entry. To do this in TurboTax, follow these steps:

• Form the left menu, select Federal
  • On the Wages & Income page, scroll down to Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other and click Edit/Add
  • Next to the Brokerage statement you want to edit, click Review

If you are needing to fix a transaction related to cryptocurrency, please click the link below.

For general directions, click the article: Where do I enter a 1099-B?

@deanl0

deanl0

Your directions helped me open up the imported 1099-B and delete the non-reported entries that gave the federal review process indigestion.  Thank you.