I have w2 from employer,medicare,pension and lump sum retirement. Do I submit 4 w2 on turbo tax

Please let me know if I need to enter all four w2

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Those documents are not all "W-2's"  They should all be entered on your tax return, however.

Enter your W-2 in Federal>Wages & Income>Wages & Salaries From W-2

Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

Do not try to enter your SSA1099 as a W-2.  Go to Federal> Wages & Income>>Retirement Plans and Social Security to enter your SSA1099

If Medicare premiums have been deducted from your Social Security benefits you will enter that amount when you enter the SSA1099. It will automatically flow to the medical expense part of the software.