thewalls1

I have received a 1099 A, but I will not be receiving a 1099 C. Where would I enter the 1099 A info?

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Our digital assistant can help you.

If your 1099-A is for personal property, like your personal residence or automobile, you don't need to report it. However, hang onto this form and keep it with your tax records.

On the other hand, if you got a 1099-A for business or investment property (like a rental), we highly recommend that you consult a tax professional for further advice.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing