Solved: I have Canadian Pension and Registered Retirement Income in Canadian Dollar and I live in Canada. (1) Where do I file those, (2) Can I also file Canadian Income Tax?

I have Canadian Pension and Registered Retirement Income in Canadian Dollar and I live in Canada. (1) Where do I file those, (2) Can I also file Canadian Income Tax?

If you have a filing requirement in the U.S. that income is treated like social security and reported as such.  Convert the Canadian dollars to U.S. dollar amounts.

TurboTax has a Canadian tax program.  You cannot use the  U.S program for the Canadian tax return.