I have a W2 for that has "Social Security tax with...

I have a W2 for that has "Social Security tax witheld" being over by 1 cent. Do I really need to contact by employer for a W2-c?

No, you can round off the entry by dropping the cents, the IRS won't care.  Turbotax is extremely sensitive to this issue for some reason. 

The IRS allows you to round the numbers on your tax documents and your tax return.  Amounts $0.49 or less are rounded down; amounts $0.50 or more are rounded up.  

Check the math with the rounding in mind.  If the numbers are correct, enter the rounded amounts for the W-2 and do not worry about getting a corrected W-2 for a penny difference.