fjmills63

I have a 1099R to add to my return, where do I do that?

AndreaC1

You can use the steps here below to help you enter the 1099-R if you have not already filed the return. 
  • Log into your account and click the orange Take me to my return button
  • Type 1099r in the Search box in the top right corner and hit enter
  • Choose jump to 1099r and it will take you right to that section to enter the form
    • If you've already previously entered this form, you'll come to the Your 1099-R Entries screen. Here, you can either Edit an existing 1099-R entry, or click Add Another 1099-R to add another one. 
  • Select Yes and then Continue to next screen to choose I'll type it in myself

AndreaC1