rgilbert

I have a 1099-R for Dreyfus for 2 funds. On turbos section to report 1099Rs it only gives one line for distribution etc and I have 2 funds. What do I do?

I have 2 funds for Dreyfus IRAs that I got distributions for.  Turbo is allowing me only one line to record under 1099R.  What do I do?

MichaelL1

Ok, you will enter the 1099R and it will have the amounts on the 1099R entered exactly as you received it.  It does not matter how many different funds it includes.

Just carefully answer the questions that follow the 1099R 

To enter pension and annuity Payments (1099-R)

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
  • On IRA, 401(k), Pension Plan Withdrawals (1099-R), click the start or update button

MichaelL1

Do you actually have two 1099Rs?  or one 1099R with both amounts listed together?
rgilbert

I have only 1 1099R with two funds listed
MichaelL1

DAS47

I actually have 2 and the program only allows for one